DACH MARKETING & INTERNATIONAL EVENT MANAGER - NATIVE GERMAN SPEAKER [FULL-TIME JOB]
CDI - Marketing
Launched in 2011 by Digital CRM entrepreneurs, Accengage develops and provides the most advanced Push Notification Technology for Mobile Apps, Websites and Facebook Messenger.
Available as a SaaS solution, Accengage enables CRM and Marketing managers to accelerate the engagement of their app users and website visitors by empowering them with all the necessary tools and features to send targeted, personalized and automated Push Notifications to their customers on desktops, mobiles, tablets and smartwatches.
Operating in 70 countries on 5 continents, Accengage is the European #1 Push Notification Technology, with over 6 billion Push Notifications sent to 750 million consumers monthly.
We work with companies such as: Disney, Zalando, ZDF, Esprit, Idealo, bonprix, FlixBus, Air France, DeutschlandCard, Rocket Internet, Axel Springer, KLM, Lotto24, Nestlé, myToys, Le Monde, limango, Thalys, L’ORÉAL, Europcar, BNP Paribas, Conrad, eDarling, vente-privée.com, Meetic, Danone, Michelin, match.com, Voyages SNCF, etc.
To learn more about us, please go to: www.accengage.com
DACH MARKETING & INTERNATIONAL EVENT MANAGER -
NATIVE GERMAN SPEAKER [FULL-TIME JOB]
Accengage, the European #1 Push Notification Technology for Mobile Apps, Websites and Facebook Messenger, is looking for a talented full-time DACH MARKETING & INTERNATIONAL EVENT MANAGER to join a team of 8 and help us accelerate our significant growth worldwide!
We are looking for a new team member who will spend 70% of the time working on International Events (France, Germany, Italy, Spain…) and 30% of the time working on Marketing initiatives targeting Germany.
Responsibilities include (non-exhaustive list):
- Managing the participation of Accengage at Trade Shows, Conferences, Forums…
- Organizing Accengage events: conferences, meetings, summits…
- Creating Marketing & Communication materials: web pages, professional PowerPoint presentations, marketing emails, leaflets, ad units...
- Finding innovative ways to generate more and qualitative leads for our sales team
- Identifying and reporting on marketing opportunities
- Localization of some communication tools from English or French into German
- Market research and competitive analysis
- Community Management: writing / publishing posts, and managing online feedback
- Content Marketing: creating and distributing valuable content to improve brand awareness, attract / retain prospects, and increase lead conversion
- Press Relations: drafting press releases, contacting the media, publications follow-up You will be working in close contact with our Sales Team, R&D, as well as the Accengage Graphic Designer on specific occasions.
Bachelor / Master’s degree in Marketing, Communication or Digital Marketing
- You have a strong interest for innovation and technical products
- Personal skills: organized, rigorous, passionate, creative, pro-active, fast learner
- Native German mandatory. Operational French and English also required.