Junior Communications Executive H/F
CDI - Communication / Evénementiel
Accuracy : cabinet de conseil financier de plus de 320 collaborateurs répartis dans 10 pays,
Accuracy is currently seeking a Junior Communications Executive (CDI; to start immediately)
Reporting to the Communications Director, under the supervision of the Communications Manager, we are seeking a dynamic junior Communications Executive with enthusiasm, creativity and dedication that is looking to grow their career in an international and multi-cultural environment, and to make a strong impact on the team.
You will support the team by playing an active role in helping to roll out the global communications strategy to both internal and external publics.
A typical day in the life of a Junior Communications Executive:
- Events: organisation and follow-up of client events (invitations, guestlists, catering, venues…)
- Corporate website and social media: regular updating of the corporate website and social media accounts.
- Press & advertising: preparation of draft documents (press releases, fact sheets etc.); support in structuring the media plan with different specialised media.
- Suppliers: maintaining regular and direct contact with our various suppliers.
- Events: organisation of internal events, meetings and seminars.
- Presentations: creation of animated presentations and slide-shows for internal seminars and meetings. Regular updating of commercial presentations.
- Intranet: play a prominent role in the intranet project redesign
- Inter-office support: help in responding to various communication needs from international Accuracy offices.
- Contribution, coordination and production follow-up of various communication print and digital support (multilingual).
Profile we are looking for:
- Degree in Communications/Marketing or related subject
- 1-3 years’ work experience in a professional environment (including internships)
- Advanced level in Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint), intermediate – advanced level in Adobe Suite programmes (Photoshop or InDesign)
- Exceptional presentation, communication and inter-personal skills
- Rigourous with strong organisation
- Attention to detail and pride in delivering high-quality work
- Excellent writing and speaking skills
- Creative and an initiative-taker
- Digital and social media savvy
- Fluency in written and spoken French and English required. A third language would be a plus.