[Réf. offre : CJ-CEDFAL]
Careerjet est une société de développement de moteurs de recherche spécialisés, basée à Londres.
Initialement un moteur de recherche international pour les offres d'emploi, le réseau de sites Careerjet est actif dans plus de 100 pays et 30 langues. En France, Careerjet est représenté par la marque Optioncarriere. La société est aujourd'hui en cours d'expansion, visant à élargir le spectre de ses activités.
Plus d'information sur:
Country E-business Developer - Franco-Allemand
As an On line Marketing Assistant you will be in charge of the management and development of our websites in the French and German markets. You will set the websites for use on your markets by managing the process from translation to final delivery, with a constant focus on improving the quality of your product. You will also be in charge of acquiring new clients and partners in your markets.
- Proactively creating strategic recommendations and solutions for each client
- Proposing new innovative ideas to optimise our products
- Contributing to the developers team with constructive feedback and assist with product optimisation
- Maintaining and improving the SEO of your sites
- Providing technical support to your partners and clients
German to native level
Diploma from a well-respected university and/or solid professional experience in a similar position
- A passion for all things Internet, in particular e-business
- Strong computer application and Internet skills
- Outstanding written and oral skills in German and English
- Knowledge of programming and database technologies is a plus
- Fast-learner, autonomous and organized
- Detail oriented, with excellent problem-solving and follow-up skills
- Team player with a positive attitude
- No 9-to-5 mentality
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive basic salary
- Attractive bonuses based on sales commissions.
- Annual pay raise scheme based on employee's initiative, consciousness, and quality work
- Health Insurance scheme
- 25 working days of holidays
- Insight in search engine technology
- Experience in e-marketing and e-business development of a very fast-paced industry
- Multicultural awareness
- New responsibilities once you become autonomous in your work
If you think you are the right candidate, send us your CV and a cover letter detailing the key skills and experiences that will make you the best applicant for this position.