[Réf. offre : 140680]
URBANARA is changing the face of retail by taking things back to basics. With a focus on quality and design, we source modern, high quality home wares and accessories from around the world, directly from the people who make them. Each beautiful, hand-picked product is delivered to the customer’s doorstep at its true price.
Join URBANARA and experience the growth of one of Europe’s most exciting e-commerce companies, with operations in Germany, China and the UK. We are currently recruiting a :
Product Vertical Manager (m/f)
The role :
As part of an international team, you will be a bright, enthusiastic self-starter with solid Buying experience.
- You will be responsible for finding, sourcing and developing new home textiles and home accessories products from suppliers across Europe and globally.
- You will screen the market for experienced and capable suppliers, which meet our requirements; working with them to source new products that match the URBANARA brand.
- You will carry ownership and manage an entire product vertical developing strong commercial relationships with suppliers, managing all contractual terms and the product’s “journey” onto our site (incl. product specification, quality control, delivery to our warehouse, sales performance, reordering)
To fulfil this pivotal role, you must thrive in a fast paced environment and have plenty of drive and initiative to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
We offer :
Your profile :
- An exciting, full-time position in a beautiful office in the heart of Berlin (by Hackescher Markt)
- An enthusiastic, fun, and international team with flat hierarchies
- The opportunity to take part in the development of a global organisation at an early stage
- A working environment in which your contribution will make the difference
- University degree in either fashion design, textile engineering or business related studies
- 2-5 years textiles/home deco sourcing or marketing experience, ideally gained within a German/ British home textiles brand
- Strong knowledge of (home) textile product specifications and quality measures
- Ideally good knowledge of European supplier base and sourcing processes
- Confident, with strong, effective negotiation skills
- Excellent management and coordination skills
- Highly organized and detail driven with the ability to work independently and under pressure
- Ability to travel
- Passion and affection for beautiful products around the home
- Fluent in English, with other European languages a plus
You will be based in our Berlin office. This is a fantastic opportunity for an energetic and motivated individual to join our dynamic team.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter via this website.