Euronext Paris SA
Banque / Finance
- Euronext is the primary exchange in the Euro zone with over 1,300 issuers worth c.€2.6 trillion in market capitalisation. Its unmatched blue chip capital markets franchise counts 20+ issuers in the EURO STOXX 50® benchmark. It is also the largest pan-European SME franchise with over 800 issuers, of which more than 300 high growth European Tech companies.
- Euronext operates the exchanges of Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris, and Lisbon. It also has an office in the city of London.
Service and product offering
- Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets, offering market participants a comprehensive range of services to meet their needs. Notably, it provides access to capital markets for financing purpose and to top-notch electronic trading facilities for equity and derivatives products. It also provides market data as well as custody and settlement services.
- Products traded on Euronext markets include Equities, Bonds, Exchange Traded Funds, Warrants & Certificates, Derivatives, Commodities and Indices.
- Euronext also leverages its expertise of running financial markets by providing market technology infrastructures and managed related services to third parties.
- Since June 2014, Euronext is an independent and listed company with a market capitalisation of c.€2.8 billion. Since its IPO, Euronext stock price doubled to c.€40 as of end of August 2016.
- Following its successful carve out from ICE and recent IPO, Euronext is entering in a new phase and announced to the market in May 2016 its strategic plan ‘Agility for Growth’ for the period 2016-19.
- Competitive compensation
- Exposure to Group CEO and top management
- Pan-European and multi-cultural environment
- Daily feedback and brainstorming with the Chief of Staff
- Career opportunities for talented interns
|Adresse||14 place des reflets|